Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lets Make A Deal

When Alan and I got married (5 years ago May 4th) I weighed 117lbs. Which was pretty normal for me since I stopped dancing. One birth control shot and 3 months later I was 140lbs. NOT normal for me. That was too much weight too fast. I went from a size 2 to a size 8. Not really what a girl wants to see happen. That extra weight has stuck by me. And it seems that I'm its best friend. So Alan made me a deal. If I get down to my goal weight (120) by June 1st I get $200 to get new clothes, DEAL! Or if I get prego by then I also get $200 to get maternity clothes (I borrowed all of mine from a great friend for my first pregnancy). Deal!
This morning I woke up and the scale said 127!!!! Say what?! Yep thats right 127! I haven't seen that number in almost 5 years! Why all the exclamation points? BECAUSE I'M SOOO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!!!! I didn't believe it myself. I just stood there staring at the scale until the numbers disappeared. What a beautiful number

No comments: