Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Its Been Too Long



Alan left at the beginning of the month on a trip for work and a lot of play. A very well deserved trip. He has been to Taiwan, stopped in Japan, and last in Hawaii. He loves to hike and has been able to see so many beautiful places on this trip. But I miss him like crazy! This is the longest we have been apart and knowing that he could be home right now pretty much sucks. He is stuck at the airport in Hawaii not knowing when he will be able to come home. They all went on buddy passes and just as my friend told me they would most likely get stuck. He can't really go any where so he can try and make every flight possible. I have surgery coming up next week (I wont even be able to pick Mason up for 3 weeks!!!) and a very important Doc appointment the day before. So lets all cross every limb we have so he can make it home!!!

2 comments:

Alan said...

Last night was fun and all but lets hope that there aren't any more crazy nights like last night. The flights today look really bad too. Hopefully I will get out by tomorrow.

Budding Home said...

Hopefully he gets home soon! And good luck on the surgery! I hope all goes well for you!