Monday, March 26, 2012

2 More Days

Its something I've been wanting for a LONG time now. When I go to sleep and when I wake up every morning I get a sore throat. Not exactly how I like to start and end a day. But that is what has been happening for the last 5+ years. And to top it off when I lay down, which ever side I'm on, my nose gets stuffed and I can't breath out of that side. Doesn't that sound like so much fun!?! Um, no actually it doesn't because it isn't, at all. Especially when I am prego. Everything is heightened anyway so that just makes it ALL worse. So I'm super happy to announce I'm getting my tonsils out (I have chronic tonsillitis) and they are going to suction out part of the inside of my nose that swells when I lay down. 2 for 1 deal that I will gladly take! I know the recovery is awful for adults but I'll take it for a few weeks to not have to deal with this every day and night. HOORAY!!!! This all goes down this Wednesday, what will the 3 boys do with out me?
The super uber down side to this is that I wont be able to pick little M up for 2+ weeks. This is going to be heart breaking. I love picking him up out of bed when he wakes up and the big hugs I get for the rescue :) oh well at least I will be able to actually talk with him in the mornings!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck, girl! I hope it brings you pain free blissful sleep. : )

Misty said...

Hope everything goes well for you tomorrow!