Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh how I love...


DRY SHAMPOO!!!! I know it sounds lame but just go with me on this one. It is AMAZING! Today I was so tired from being sick (yes this is the 3rd time in 3 months) because I hadn't had much sleep so I didn't wake up in enough time to take a shower, and who really wants to be the family walking in late during church when the Prophet is sitting there by the door? So I pulled out my handy dandy dry shampoo that I got as a sample and a few little sprays and SHABAM! Like magic my hair looked like it did the day before AND it smelled good. Heck yes I am putting this on my list for when I go to the store next! I'm very excited about this new find if you haven't noticed by all the caps. SCORE!

4 comments:

DBA said...

I love it too! My sister introduced me to it a couple of months ago and I use it all the time now. I used to wash my hair every day and now I only wash every 3 or 4 days and use the dry shampoo when I need to on the other days. (Don't worry, I still shower every day :) )

Unknown said...

I just added this to my shopping list!

Shannon said...

I used it before church yesterday too! It's one of my favorite products and even without coupons it's not priced bad. I love that it smells good too. It even tricks me into thinking I have clean hair.

Misty said...

Nice! I haven't used it, but I have a friend who loves it as well, so I'm going to go pick some up. :)