Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend with the Girls

This last weekend I went with my cousin Jody and her kids to go see her sister Jana in NV. It was so fun to get away and have a little girl time. Mom's you know what I mean, we all need it every once in a while. I left Mason at home with his daddy so they had a lot of " Male Bonding". Us girls did some shopping and I found some sweet deals on a dress and shirt and best of all I broke down and bought a purse! This would be the 2nd purse I've ever bought, Yes I know that sounds lame but I'm cheap and could never get myself to pay the money on the ones I thought were cute enough to buy.



Isn't it cute!!!! Green is my favorite color and my cousins thought it was totally me, and I have to say it is! I look at it and it makes me grin :D
We also played 7 games of skippo, it is my favorit game. But I had a winning streek going on I think because I won 5 of those games. I felt so bad it almost became not fun to play with winning all the time. But they were good sports about it and always delt me in. On sunday after church Jody got out a craft that we all made for St. Patties Day.



I think it turned out pretty darn cute! Thanks Jody for bringing the stuff to make the craft and Jana for being so awesome and always opening your doors to us freezing Utah chillins. Love you both thanks for a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Acton family said...

I am so glad you came down, it was a blast to have you guys to hang out with. You can win all the skipbo you want if keeps you coming down to see me. Love you tuns.