Friday, February 18, 2011

Masons 1st Birthday

Well first of all we had Mason's B-day planned on his birthday but of course he woke up with a bad cold and cough. (I swear our family with colds never ends, buh!) I ended up canceling it not wanting to get anyone elses child sick. And it was a great day outside :( It was posponed for about a month because we all got sick one after the other. So it was chilly and it got dark real quick. I planned the wrong theme for sure! I had a monkey party since it depicks Mason to the T. But EVERY single present was a truck or car. Not that I'm complaning, he loves them its just funny how things work out. Mason loved the cake which I was planning on giving to him so I didn't put very much frosting on it but it was so huge so we just gave him the foot. Poor people who ate the cake didn't get hardly any frosting ha ha ha. But I did make cup cakes! So at least I'm not a total idiot. We ended up going inside and hanging out and the boys ( meaning our husbands) played with one of the trucks my parents gave him and looked like they all wanted to take it home ha ha ha ha their faces were so inthrawled ha ha ha boys inside will never grow up. Mason recieved about 10 trucks that day. Way to go my little man!!! Happy Birthday!!!









2 comments:

Blair and Cindy said...

That is the cutest monkey cake I have ever seen! You are awesome!

Roylance Fam said...

thanks for the invite jerk