Friday, February 18, 2011

Mason's Bath Time and Crazy Hair

Can you say HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! I love this little crazy man! Everyone who knows Mason knows that he has about a gazillion expressions and some are so cute and some are just right down funny. And here are some great examples of the funny. Mason's favorite time is bath time. So I like to just get him washed and let him play for the rest of the time so I don't have to fight him when he wants to splash and get me all wet. Well I thought it would be a good idea to try and dry his hair a little with a rag so he wouldn't be so cold and maybe want to play a little longer..... I did it super fast and I just couldn't get my self to comb it back down :)


My Favorite!





2 comments:

Eileen Rose said...

I miss that little guy! Karen had a ton of expressions but I think Mason might have her beat.

Blair and Cindy said...

What a cutie! I love the third picture the best. Classic! And glad to see he has some hair! ;) He's handsome no matter what!