Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Night at Jody's


Before the Warheads.....


After the Warheads....


How in the crap does Brett still look normal?!


Every one was either spitting them out or chewing them up really fast ha ha

That day was so fun. After everyone left from thanksgiving Alan and I went to Jody's and Brett's house to play card games along with Desi and Jeff. I learned a fun new game called I Buy and we also played Hand and Foot. During the game Jody brought out the kids Halloween candy and dumped it on the table, I think we ate half of it and saved all the "good stuff" for the kids, NOT! But to me that was funnest part of the whole day (besides bunco and donuts of course!). I love being with my family and hanging out playing games or watching movies. I wish we could all get together more often. But it will be exciting to get all together in a couple weeks to do crafts. I love my family and hope we never grow to far apart. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

1 comment:

The Newitts said...

Crafts what crafts? i didnt get the memo.. im private now so text brock get my number then text me youe email add