Monday, April 19, 2010

The time has come!



Alan and I got married almost 3 years ago. And alan has been going to work and school full time and will take on a second job on top of that plus building websites. So needless to say he has kept himself pretty busy with work and school and its been hard for him to spend good quality time with the family. And this Friday he is finally graduating from BYU!!!! I can't wait to be able to spend more time with him and do some traveling and camping! We need a family vacation. I'm so proud of how hard he has worked in providing for our little family. Love you babe!

And thank you Kathy for helping me figure out how to put it up :)

2 comments:

The Wies Family said...

Aleca, that page is so cute! I am glad I was able to help you. Congrats to your husband on graduating! That is awesome! You guys should celebrate...go to Disneyland or something!

Blair and Cindy said...

Congrats Alan! Good luck with everything! You definately need to celebrate BIG! :)