Monday, January 25, 2010

Infinite Power of Hope

These last few months I've been trying really hard on being a better example for my son and husband. It seems that the harder I try to better myself the harder Satan works at destroying it. But I know I need to continue to push myself at doing the right things like reading my scriptures, praying openly, showing the respect that Heavenly Father deserves by going on my knees to pray (i'm famous for pillow prayers), keeping my journal, going to the temple, and doing my visiting teaching. I will admit that it has become extremely difficult at times and I seem to get EXTREMELY distracted (satan's work) by situations going on in my life that seem to be almost impossible to over come. This month for the R.S. message a quote stood out to me," Each of us has a responsibility to try to avoid problems before they happen and to learn to overcome challenges when they occur..." then satan comes in and tries to make it so overwhelming for me which makes me more angry and upset, and that is not Heavenly Fathers plan for me to get through. But I'm going to do my best at what I know is right for me. I need to better myself first before I can better my family. I know Heavenly Father seriously loves me for me and my efforts to keep my family spiritually together and happy. I'm not going to lose.
this video is amazing and what a strength builder

Infinite-Power-of-Hope

2 comments:

Keli and Mike said...

Thanks for the uplifting words Aleca! Isn't it funny how the smallest things are often the hardest to do?

SOVEREEN'S :) said...

You're awesome, never forget that!