Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Motion

Sitting on my butt watching tv I saw a commercial that says,"A body in motion tends to stay in motion." And I'm always doing the exact opposite. Unless it involves me cleaning my house, I feel like that never ends. But I decided to try and "stay in motion". So here are a few of the things that I have accomplished the last week...



This was a hat that I was making for Mason but it turned out to small so I decided to make a flower and sew it on instead. Now I just don't know what to do with it. But it was fun to make! I wish I had a little girl I would make tons more!









Cant decide which one I want to use. Alan is going to crop some of them for me so there isn't so much head room on top but again fun to do! I just couldn't stop :) My friend wanted one and that made me so excited! So if any of you want one of them for you I can always swap out the picture :)

1 comment:

Blair and Cindy said...

I like them all, but I really like the Love, Joy, Peace one pretty much because I like Mason's "hi" picture. :)