Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Layers of a sandwich

1. Bun ( very important )
2. Sauce ( also very important )
3. Meat ( even more important )
4. Conduments ( not as important )
5. Sauce ( also very important )
6. Bun ( very important )

I thought this was a pretty simple concept, right? So how in the world does Carls Jr. forget the BUNS!!! Alan and I don't go out to eat very often, and I know to some of you this may not even count as going out to eat. But for us it does. So alan always gets three of the cheapest spicy chicken and I always get a meal (I take it for all its worth). So the most expensive thing we get they give me lettuce as buns. What did they do? Run out of the very important part of a sandwich? lame

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

serious?! lol

Blair and Cindy said...

How funny! One time we went to Burger King, I think it was, and they had run out of chicken nuggets. Our kids were devistated. :) But how does this kind of stuff always happen to you? ;)