Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Alan finally taught me how to upload pictures on this computer and I wouldn't of been able to do it anyway with out the card reader. So here are the blocks that I made on sunday with my sister-in-law. So much fun! If you want them and don't have a table saw I'm selling them for $7 in black, red and green. I will probably be putting up more crafts during the holidays that I will make and sell to help us out for Christmas since now I'm a stay at home mom. Just let me know if you want any and how many and what color. Im going to be doing them for family and friends and some neighbors for Christmas. If you would like I can also make any other word that you come up with so your not stuck on just the word believe with any other color. I love the holidays!!!


6 comments:

Blair and Cindy said...

So cute! Hey, I got a really good recipe for some Cinnamon popcorn that you need to try! It is so delish! So I was thinking I could do that for neighbor gifts with the etched canisters...I'll let you know!

Meg said...

Super cute! Good job!

SOVEREEN'S :) said...

I love it! I have seen them before with last names. Yours turned out so cute though:)

Misty said...

So cute! You did great! :)

Jen said...

Love the blocks! Nice work! And thanks for the crepes recipe. I forgot how great crepes were. We haven't had them in forever!

Keli and Mike said...

Wow, great job! They are soooo cute!