Wednesday, September 30, 2009



It sure has been a while since I last updated.
But as I'm sure most of you know starting a
new family and getting things figured out is
pretty time consuming and confusing. We
still have to get a schedule it seems so erratic.
Mason is now a month old and is moving like
mad. When ever he is awake he can't stop
flinging his arms and legs in all directions.
He is doing great and growing fast!! As for
me I'm doing much better, recovering from
a c-section is not fun or short. I'm now able
to get around with out to much fuss. I only
have pain a little through out the day that
are random. So I can actually get some thing
done around the house. It is crazy how much
your life changes by bring a little person into
the world. Well its 4:30 in the am so I'm going
to try and get some sleep :)

6 comments:

Meg said...

Ummm why are you posting at 4:30 in the morning?? LoL I guess whatever works! He's gorgeous Aleca! I'm so happy for you. Getting a schedule down definitely takes some time. Good luck! I'm so glad you're a mommy! :)

Roylance Fam said...

He is soooo alans kid!! the older he gets, the more he looks like him!! You better bring him over and let me cuddle him soon..i miss my Aleca:)

Keli and Mike said...

I'm glad to see things are going well! The c-section recovery should start to get easier now. I think it took just over a month before I finally felt somewhat normal again. Your little guy is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Amber said...

Oh, it's so good to hear from you. Mason is absolutely adorable and it looks like Allan is loving being a papa.

And I'm with the previous post.. 4:30?!
Go get some sleep, love!

Jen said...

I remember those days of early morning blogging after feedings:) Mason is adorable. I'm glad we got to see you guys a little last week. I know those first weeks are rough! Hopefully we can hang out soon!

The Larsen's said...

Mason is getting so big from the last time that I saw him. He's adorable. We need to get together again very soon.