Friday, July 24, 2009

Prego Belly!!!


This is Desi..Aleca's Friend/Cousin( in law, hahah) and she hasn't updated her blog in a really long time so I thought it was time to put at least a cute lil picture of her rapidly growing belly up for all of your viewing pleasure!!!! :) She is so cute, you cant even tell she is preggo from behind..until she turns around and then there appears to be a basketball under her shirt:) I am jealous!!! Skinny biatch:)LOL She has 5 more weeks to go and I am soooooooooooooooooo excited for her to have Mason!!! Love You Aleca!!!!

7 comments:

Meg said...

It's about time someone updated her blog! I can't believe how skinny you still are Aleca! So jealous! Hope to see you soon!

The Larsen's said...

Hey Aleca! You look so good prego. I'm jealous that I didn't look that way. Hope to see you soon.

Shannon said...

I'm pretty sure you are breaking some sort of cosmic law being that cute while pregnant. I can't wait to meet your beautiful boy!

Amber said...

Okay you adorable little stranger!! What is going on?!

You are the most adorable preggo lady I've ever seen.. Mason? love the name too!

We've got to catch up!

keigfam said...

So cute!!! I love the name you picked too!!!

Colleen said...

Super cute! Good luck with everything Aleca! I'm glad you updated for her!!

Keli and Mike said...

Love the belly, so cute!!